Sunday, May 25, 2008

First day at the pool

Liam had his first swimming lesson this afternoon...well, not really swimming, just kicking around and testing out the cold water. He should enjoy it a lot more once the water warms up, but for now, he's happier snuggled up on a dry shoulder.
Getting lotioned up...

What could he be so mad about? He was happy 5 seconds ago!
Awesome double chin!!!
Mad again...


I love that fat belly!



It's too cold, mom.


He's also getting a lot better at holding his head up on his own. It's still a little wobbly, though, especially when he's tired. It just feels like he was a helpless little bag of sugar for so long, and now he's changing so fast. I still have days when I can't believe I'm a mama. He's grown out of a bunch of his newborn outfits...I can't wait to see how much he weighs at his 2 month checkup on Thursday. He's the sweetest little thing in the world!

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

Yay for a little pool time! So many wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Incredible, thanks for sharing the pics. Wish Amy and I could have been around to see the first water adventure...just think one day he will water ski!