Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our first Mother's Day and Liam's Dedication

My first Mother's Day was wonderful & sure to be a day full of sweet memories. We chose today to have Liam dedicated to the Lord at Church - it's something we did in our hearts before he was even born, but the outward expression was just as important. Here are some pics from the day...
It's a good thing Pastor Jeff had his mic turned up - Liam got pretty rowdy!



Here we are with the proud grandparents
When will this be over & I can eat?!?!



My mom had everyone back over to the house for lunch after Church. Poor Liam was tuckered out after such an eventful service!


2 comments:

Catherine and Brooke said...

How absolutely adorable! I'm glad he sounded off and made his presence known! :) I love all of these---esp. with the grandparents and your sisters. So sweet! Keep the pix coming!

The Nealons said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! The pictures are wonderful!