Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

The little monkey is growing like a weed - he was 12 lbs 11 oz at his 2 month appointment when he got his immunizations (so hard to watch, btw), but he won't have another appointment until he hits 4 months, so we might have to do an "unofficial" weigh-in ourselves to see how big he is now. He's smiling up a storm and getting very good at holding his head up, especially in his Bumbo seat (I'll post some of those photos tomorrow). And two nights ago he surprised us with his first little baby laugh. I cried. Then he did it again today at dinner - I cheered so hard it scared him! He just melts my heart.
***
Anyway, here are photos of the two most handsome men in my life. James is such a great father. I hope Liam grows up to be a great man like his daddy. :)

He was cracking up at James in this picture. James was singing "Fatman" (to the tune of "Batman" ) to him - he just thought it was hilarious!


1 comment:

Catherine and Brooke said...

SO precious! I love his big laugh!