Friday, November 13, 2009

I've been deleted.

I just learned that I've been deleted from a friend's "favorite blogs" list. I suppose it's fair, since I haven't posted in 9 months, but it still stings. I have the sweetest video of Liam at the aquarium that I wanted to post (and it WOULD NOT post, I don't know why), and being OCD, I wanted the posts to be in order (also the reason I have nothing on the LBF blog either). There are just not enough hours in the day...I don't know whats going to happen when we have another baby (no news there, either, just making an observation).

Anyway, I hereby promise to be better at blogging and I am crossing my fingers that I make it back on the "favorite blogs" list. :)

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

Guess who has been added back!! :) YAY for new posts! I'm so glad my tough love worked!

And just a tip, if you ever get behind again, but don't want to get out of order, I have posted blanks before and go back and add pictures and text later. It is probably annoying to the people that check my blog regularly, but it keeps my OCD in check. :)

Again, so glad you are back. I know you are busy, so blogging shouldn't be a huge priority, but I sure do love checking in from afar!

James, Nikki & Liam Adair said...

awww! you are brilliant with the "blank" posts idea...I love that you are just as OCD about blogging, but you actually made it work...me, i just hrew in the towel :)

Can't wait to see you soon! xoxo