Monday, February 9, 2009

Aquarium

My favorite Christmas gift this year was a pair of tickets to the Georgia Aquarium from James. I have wanted to go since it opened, and when we found out we were pregnant, I was so excited about going with the baby. Liam was the perfect age - awake and alert enough to really appreciate all that was going on around him, yet small enough to carry or push comfortably in the stroller.
-
He loved the coral reef and whale shark exhibits the best - lots of color and movement. He stood at the glass wall for 30 minutes just watching the huge fish go by. We all had a great time!
-





2 comments:

Catherine and Brooke said...

How much fun! He is SO precious. I can't believe he's almost 1!!!! Hope to see y'all soon! Mom called me about 4 times yesterday to say how fabulous the rehearsal dinner invites are! :) I had little doubt they would be anything less than fabulous! Can't wait to see them!

The Rollins Family said...

Just checking in! How are yall? Liam is growing up. I hope yoi are well.