Friday, April 25, 2008

Funny faces

Funny faces! One of the rare moments he was awake and very expressive! Note how the series ends, though...a more typical picture of his wake time :)

We were concerned with how Baxter would do around him...she's not so good around toddlers. She's mostly curious and pretty gentle around him. She runs back and forth between his bassinet (or wherever he's sleeping) and me when he starts crying with her ears pinned back - so funny. She's a great dog, we're happy she's good with him.

And here he is after his 4:00 feeding. Note the wardrobe change - he projectile puked half of it back up on me. Nice. But despite the puking (really doesn't happen that much), he's managed to pack on the pounds. He was 9 lbs. 10 oz. today at his one month checkup. Some of his clothes are getting tight, I can't believe how much he's changed in just one month.

He absolutely crushes me when he smiles...I can only imagine what it'll do to me when his smiles are actually because he's happy & not just a fluke caught on camera. Seriously, my heart aches with joy when I consider what an enourmous gift God has blessed us with.
1 Samuel 1:27-28

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

I love love love the picture of Liam with Baxter....too cute!

Buddy Buds and Friends! said...

Nikki, I saw your blog link on Allison's blog site. I loved looking at all the pics of your family! Congratulations on becoming a beautiful mother! He's adorable!

Take care,
Kelly (Miller) Lathem