Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some random pictures

I actually took these two outside shots under the tree in our front yard about a month ago...you can tell b/c everything is still green. I love his rosy little cheeks in the second one.

And this one just cracks me up every time...it's a few weeks old, too.
And then James took this one tonight while getting him ready for bed. I was working downstairs and heard all kinds of commotion coming from his room - including stomping, squealing and hysterical laughing. You can see in the photo that Liam can now hold himself up if you give him something to hold onto...James was popping in and out of the room and Liam just thought it was hilarious!
And one more accomplishment that we don't yet have a photo of is his ability to feed himself (we do have video, though...coming soon!). My friend Kristin gave us some Baby Mum Mum Rice Rusks...Liam loved them! They're big enough for him to pick up and stuff in his mouth, and they're not too messy. He loves to sit in his high chair and eat them while we have dinner. He's also figured out that mommy and daddy's food tastes good too - I was sitting on the floor playing with him tonight and eating a chocolate chip cookie and he kept following the cookie with his eyes. I broke off a tiny soft piece (no chips, though) for him...then it was all over. As soon as he had gummed it and swallowed it, he was lunging at me/the cookie with his mouth wide open for more. Guess he got his mommy's sweet tooth!
That's all for now...I'll work on editing the video soon!

1 comment:

Catherine and Brooke said...

PRECIOUS pictures! I love the hair! It was so great to get to see y'all a few weeks ago. Let's do it again soon! :)