Monday, July 28, 2008

Visiting Family in Ohio!

We went to Ohio for a long weekend (Wednesday through Sunday) to visit family. Here are some pics from the trip!
***
Thursday visit to the Longaberger Homestead outside Newark with Great Grandma Embrey (my mom's mom)...sort of a cross between a park and a mall where you can buy expensive baskets :)


Aunt Brie being silly!
Sitting up all by myself!!!
OK, not really...but I'm practicing really hard!





Friday we went to visit Great Grandma Neuhart (My Dad's mom) in our hometown of New Concord.


Friday evening we went to my Uncle Kenny (my dad's brother) and Aunt Pam's house just outside Columbus for dinner. My cousin Lyndsey and Brian had their baby Cohen 6 weeks before Liam was born. It was so fun to see them interact!



Friday night we went to my Uncle Denny (my dad's twin) and Aunt Susan's house just outside Cincinatti (busy day!!!) and spent Saturday shopping and hanging out...I hate that I did not get any pictures that day! Liam was such a good baby the entire trip. Thank you, everyone for such a wonderful visit!

3 comments:

The Nealons said...

holy cow, he is so stinkin' cute! and you don't look so bad yourself, hot mama! Glad you guys had such a great trip in the heartland. :)

James, Nikki & Liam Adair said...

Allison - I hated that our trip was so short! We'll be back up at Christmas for a longer stint...Hopefully we can stop by to see you then!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! I feel like he's already grown since these pics after hanging out with ya'll tonight. I SO enjoyed dinner with you. Give the lil'man an extra hug for me.